It's the revolution of the 'lace' dress. Ever since I saw a picture of Emma Watson wearing a Rafael Lopez lace/feather dress I have fallen in love with this look and have been planning to wear something like this for ages! (Only I never really had the balls to show the whole world my bra) But times have changes and I decided to give it a go (My boyfriend thought I was absolutely crazy wearing this but oh well)
| Lace top: H&M * Trousers: Vera Moda * Wedges: Aldo |
Sorry guys no accessories here, I thought the see-through top was entertaining enough:) So instead of wearing a full lace dress (where everything is visible- I don’t think the full lace dress is appropriate for every day fashion, unless you're a celebrity) I went for some baggy black pants, in order to add some edge to the sexy look that the lace creates and some black Wedges. Sorry guys today I went all black but I'll try to add some colour to my style :)





No comments:
Post a Comment