| Heels: Zara * Jumpsuit: Only * Necklace: Claire's |
It's finally getting warmer! I'm so happy. The sun gives me so much more energy to get through the day. Anyways because it's getting warmer again I can finally wear short sleeves/ dresses/ jumpsuits but best of all I can wear my bikini again and sunbathe! There is nothing better than walking in your bikini all day and feeling the sun burning on your skin (not like a sun burn of course!) Oh if it is also getting warmer in your country but it is still a bit too windy but you really want to wear that short jumpsuit.... just combine it with some tights and some ankle boots, this should keep your legs warm.
PS: I know that light blue nail varnish is soooo OUT! and that I should be wearing light brown instead... But I'm just so addicted to this colour, it just puts a smile on my face whenever I look at my fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment