Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Hate to stare

Hey everyone! First of all I want to apologize that I didn't post anything yesterday. I had a little accident in the bathroom where I slipped and hit my back against the tap of the shower, therefore I couldn't sit and had difficulties with walking. But all is good now! So I want to start with sharing this awesome new product with you guys. I'M IN LOVE! It is Jeremy Scott's latest collaboration (with Swatch) where he has designed 3 distinct styles which were manufactured in limited quantity totaling to only 777 available watches! So get your fast!! 


My favorite watch is the white one with the wings, I'm absolutely obsessed with this one! (It is one of the so many things on my spring/summer wish list) Can you imagine this watch paired with a short LBD and some killer red heels?! I CAN! Jeremy Scott i love your work! (It would be a dream come true to meet him once)

No comments:

Post a Comment