My name is Damaris de Leeuw (also known as DeeDee due to people being unable to memorize or pronounce my name) I'm originally from The Netherlands (best country ever!!) but I move around the world together with my mum and sister for my mum’s job. Until now I have lived in the
One day I was looking at the blog modejunkie.com (check it out! I'm obsessed with her!) This inspired me to create my own blog, but this blog will be different from the average 'fashion' blog you might have seen. Not only will I be blogging about fashion and my own style, I will also mix this with product/design trends, some celebrity news, and some news about art and other projects. I'm a devoted artist and this summer I will begin with my bachelor course for Product Design in
This was just a quick introduction of me, but you will be hearing a lot more about me and my life, so stay in touch with my blog.
Hope you guys will like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment